- Login or register to hide this ad -
Transferring Geno 2.0 results to FTDNA
- Go to https://www.familytreedna.com/landing/nat-geo-transfer.aspx.
- Select the gender of the sample you are transferring.
- Select Do you have a National Geographic Genographic 2.0 kit? and enter your Geno 2.0 ID Code, which can be found in your Geno 2.0 Account Settings (https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/results/myprofile/#acc-settings).
- If you have an existing FTDNA account for this sample, select Do you have an existing Family Tree DNA kit? and enter your FTDNA kit number and password and press Next.
- On the Contact Information page, verify your email address.
- Press Next.
- On the Review Order page, press Place Order. Note: Your account will not be charged, as the billed amount is $0.00.